Tom Praram series 2 Cue review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Praram series 2 Cue review

Received it a week ago. Arrived with great looking solid real leather case. Both look stunning, beautiful made with attestation for details.
    Had 2 sessions with it - cue play and response just as good as any other top cue. And I've tried and own most of them.
    Ash is stiff , jet black ebony and very nice designed.
    Great value for money as well, but more expensive than other Thai cues - and it worth it! In terms of communication, bought it straight from the maker and he is a really top guy with top class service!!! every spec I've asked for- is spot on and inch perfect.
    For me, he is a really strong newcomer
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Asi; 25 August 2014, 07:13 AM.
    Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

glad it suits your game.!!!
    Nice looking shaft too !!!
    I've heard so far only PSTF FDback about this cues.
    May I ask what range is this?
    serie 1 or 2 or..... ???

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
      .... May I ask what range is this?
      serie 1 or 2 or..... ???
      The clue is in the title of the thread

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        The clue is in the title of the thread
        thanks bud ,, ,stupid question realy. !!! I did'nt see it !!!!

Comment

Asi - nice cue and case...
          what I wanted to say is, I have never seen the cloth make printed on the cushion rail
          Hainsworth - nice cloth.
          nice bit of constant advertising - but wont necessarily work all the time as often the cushion cloth is not changed when the bed cloth it - but I like that. do you know if that is a special bit of cloth or just the way the fitter did it and the printing is always on the cloth bolts?
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            Asi - nice cue and case...
            what I wanted to say is, I have never seen the cloth make printed on the cushion rail
            Hainsworth - nice cloth.
            nice bit of constant advertising - but wont necessarily work all the time as often the cushion cloth is not changed when the bed cloth it - but I like that. do you know if that is a special bit of cloth or just the way the fitter did it and the printing is always on the cloth bolts?
            Hi mate, thanks. As for the the cloth, the pic was taken by the maker...so I have no idea.

Comment

ah the table is in Thailand not Israel

maybe Ton will pop on

Comment

Lovely looking cue and shaft, what sort of price was this cue please?

Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                  Lovely looking cue and shaft, what sort of price was this cue please?

Gaz.
                  l
                  Thanks. Around 500GBP for the cue,case, mini butt, telescopic and shipping

Comment

Originally Posted by Asi View Post
                    l
                    Thanks. Around 500GBP for the cue,case, mini butt, telescopic and shipping
                    That doesn't seem a bad price for all that considering what other cuemakers charge especially as these Ton cues have had nothing but good reviews. I think if I ever changed my cue which I won't but if I did I would be tempted in one of these.

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                      That doesn't seem a bad price for all that considering what other cuemakers charge especially as these Ton cues have had nothing but good reviews. I think if I ever changed my cue which I won't but if I did I would be tempted in one of these.

Jack is alway providing his good service to suit what you need for your cue specs, and the cue furnishing is super nice and smooth. My tulip wood splicing 1 piece custom made cue belong to his beyond series is beautifully done. Many thanks to Jack
                      By the way how can i upload the cue photo to post on here?

Comment

Originally Posted by pat_wong View Post
                        Jack is alway providing his good service to suit what you need for your cue specs, and the cue furnishing is super nice and smooth. My tulip wood splicing 1 piece custom made cue belong to his beyond series is beautifully done. Many thanks to Jack
                        I Haven't got a clue how to upload photos, I would say ask Byrom on here but think he's only managed to work out how to do youtube videos and not photos

Comment

Originally Posted by pat_wong View Post
                          You can use the Attachment function in TSF but many have found it hard to manage (and I still don't know how to delete images from the listing to clear space)
                          or
                          Upload your images to Photobucket or Imageshack (etc.)
                          Then copy the IMG code for the selected image.
                          in Photobucket this IMG code is displayed to the right of the image in the library, just click and the words will change to "copied"
                          copy this code into your TSF posting and the image will be displayed.

Comment

Thank you Asi for review.
                            Im try to working harder and harder to fing the best match for everyone.
                            As i am a player too.

Thank Patrick too.

All conment will push me to improve and keep moving forward.

Jack
                            Custom made never die

Comment

Looking forward to receiving my tp2 series 2 .

Comment

Working...
                              X