No announcement yet.

Strange looking JP badge + a matching feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Adam and jrc, not bad fees for protection, shows how much ebay make for just listing!!!

Comment

lol - nice badge switch.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

CHANGED AGAIN!!!

initial JP then Grand cue now became ash shaft and 3/4 cue http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181516138278

I wonder how many more badges he has... haha. And look at the magic he made on the case colour

Comment

The cue has also went from being "used", to being "new", but only worth "£75".

Comment

I just bought a one piece Grand Maple cue of this guy, he seems to buy the grand Cues from abroad and sell them on, if you look at his feedback he has already sold one fake parris cue you would think he would learn. Anyway ill see what the cue is like when it comes later this week be intrested to see if it is hand spliced and not painted, but for the money I paid worth a gamble anyway.

Comment

thats a JX cue rebadged, looks VERY similar to my old cue i sold to my brother

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
                thats a JX cue rebadged, looks VERY similar to my old cue i sold to my brother
                don't you like your brother?

I like the text on the Ebay ad "once gone there are no more so good look"
                firstly I think he meant "good luck", and secondly "...no more..." -- until he rebadges another cue
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                  don't you like your brother?

I like the text on the Ebay ad "once gone there are no more so good look"
                  firstly I think he meant "good luck", and secondly "...no more..." -- until he rebadges another cue
                  to be fair it didnt play too badly, i just got sick of missing sitters so did what everyone else does and got rid and got another cue to miss sitters with

Comment

hmmm, yep, still on my first custom-made sitter-misser
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                    X