Loooong Maple Cue wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loooong Maple Cue wanted!

I might just have to go custom made, but anyway, if you got one in the 62inch range........

Yes think your right unless someone has one, I sold one a few year ago.got a 60 ins old Riley but modern cues of that length custom.

Comment

Originally Posted by Cuehead View Post
      I might just have to go custom made, but anyway, if you got one in the 62inch range........
      I've got a 61 & 1/2 inch 3/4 split maple, yours for £150 plus postage.

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
        Yes think your right unless someone has one, I sold one a few year ago.got a 60 ins old Riley but modern cues of that length custom.
        What's this riley 60" you speak of Jim and is it for sale? Is it a "player" or one for the display cabinet?

Comment

It could be easily made into a player,but at moment prefer to keep as a collectable, got some decent maple blanks that can be customised up to this length.

Comment

Got a 60" cue , its 1pc I have got two cues one ash and I have been swapping but I have decided to go with the ash..Its a britania steel limited edition multi spliced , cost £400 from green baize would sell for 3/4 of that.

Comment

Not really looking for a custom Jim, just liked the sound of an old 60" cue! If you change your mind....

Comment

Budd, multi spliced cues not really my style. I'm far too dull to pull it off. Like white white football boots!

Comment

No probs , I like this cue as its the best cue I have owned for the feel of hitting the ball, I just cant get my long game right with it ..think I have played with ash for to long.

http://www.samleisure.co.uk/wp-conte...td-edition.jpg

The link above has pictures of the limited edition and its in the same style as 3rd from the right but in maple.
                  Last edited by buddfridgeman; 5 December 2014, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X