Sean Parker Handmade Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean Parker Handmade Cues

Hi i'm Sean Parker and I make snooker cues and also refurbish them and put them on eBay. I have seen some posts on here about my cues. If you would like to send me a message on here regarding anything I will get into touch. I am thinking of making a new batch of cues of my own design from scratch (totally handmade). The reason why I stopped for a while is simply because I didn't have the time and was too busy with work etc. How many of you out there would be interested in the cues?

These are a few pictures of my latest fully handmade cue

Thanks Sean

Sean Parker Handmade Cues

Do you do jointed cues as well?

Comment

Watched your cues on ebay for a couple of years Sean and tried to buy one from you on more than one occasion off ebay. Would have been nice if you'd have replied to my messages, even so its nice to see you on here now.

Did feel it was a shame when you started to buy and refurbish used cues - a step away from making your own and selling them. Nice to see your making again as you do make some very nice cues. Good luck.
      "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Yes I can make them but they would be more expensive than a one piece cue.

Comment

Cheers mate, don't see why I didn't reply, I usually reply to most of my messages Anyway thanks for the response and if you would like a cue made like I said message me on here

Cheers, Sean

Comment

Cant PM you?
            Do you need to have more posts on your account?

Comment

need at least 10 posts and patience
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Beautiful looking cues. Its always nice to see new
                cue makers join the forum.

Comment

Will people be able to message me now I have 10 posts or do you have to wait a while aswell?

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3215077595...84.m1423.l2649

Sean, what cue was it originally?
                    a bad player who love cues

Comment

Got a refurbished cue off you around 6 months ago was really nice won me a few pool matches

Comment

Sean can I suggest that you read our forum rules before continuing.

AS a commercial selling you can not post your email address on the public forum, encourage members to PM you privately to purchase items from you nor conduct yourself on the forum in a commercial manner, ie just use the forum to tout for business.

If you want to advertise your business then are banner spots available.

If you want to sell cues please either list them on ebay then post a link on the forum to the cue(s) or use our Classifieds section.

And post bumping is NOT allowed.

Comment

Originally Posted by zach123 View Post
                          Got a refurbished cue off you around 6 months ago was really nice won me a few pool matches
                          As pool has probably 99% less skill needed then Snooker, then surely any old stick would do for pool.

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                            As pool has probably 99% less skill needed then Snooker, then surely any old stick would do for pool.
                            Now that's what I call fishing.

Comment

Originally Posted by bigandyg View Post
                              Now that's what I call fishing.
                              +1 . He could at least have used a barbless hook and low breaking strain line.

Make a sport out of it.

This is just a massacre.

Comment

Working...
                              X