No announcement yet.

WANTED: snooker cue (budget 200-300GBP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: snooker cue (budget 200-300GBP)

Looking for a handmade snooker cue in good condition
    Preferably by a well-known maker.
    3/4 or 1/2, ash
    Please post the specs
    thank you

I have a brand new 3/4 ash master cue rocket with both exts and leather peradon case.

Comment

I have sent a p.m , with an offer .

Comment

Theres a number of quality cue makers on here who could make you a cue for that, if you check out the cue part of the forum I think there there but if you search jim evans or rogibear in the search bar they both have a thread on there cue making and all the cues on there look incredible. There are others on here such as andy travis aswell who makes stunning cues and he has his own thread on his cues and he could make you something and always worth messaging ADR147 to see if he has any cues in stock for that price as he normally has a monthly catalogue with cues in it

Comment

Hi,

We have approx 60 x 3/4 jointed ash cues in the 200 - 300 price range in stock at present.
          Brands GBL, Maximus You can see them at www.greenbaize.com

If your willing to travel I'm sure it will be well worth the trip, we have 2 snooker tables 1 of them is a Riley steel block in the showroom to test the cues out.
          Every cue feels and plays differently, in my opinion the only way to make sure you find a cue that you can be happy with is by testing it out.
          You can spend as much time as you like testing cues out, free teas and coffees supplied !!

Hope to see you soon
          Stu
          www.greenbaize.com

Comment

WANTED: snooker cue (budget 200-300GBP)

I have a john parris supreme cue a Trevor white multi spliced and a crispian jones certificate cue here plus mastercue and phoenix what specs are you after????

Comment

Originally Posted by sneaky_russian View Post
              Looking for a handmade snooker cue in good condition
              Preferably by a well-known maker.
              3/4 or 1/2, ash
              Please post the specs
              thank you
              Most people will have a cue to sell you but with you not being specific with specs won't help.

Comment

Go to JO at his plain ebony about £300 if not mistaken.
                but 8 months waiting ~~~~~~~

But only 1pc cue....

Comment

Hi mate I have a peradin pro cue heavy weight 9.5 tio 3/4 with a black and white chequred leatherette case wit a telescopic mi I butt and also telescopic midi extension some scuff marks on edges of case nuffin to bad cue is straight and plays well theres a chip on outside of joint but its only notcable if you know its there selling cos I play more pool than snooker in 3 teams so dont get a chance to play'id take 150 ono for it I have pics .

Comment

Originally Posted by darrenlowe79 View Post
                    I have a john parris supreme cue a Trevor white multi spliced and a crispian jones certificate cue here plus mastercue and phoenix what specs are you after????
                    for 2-300 i will take the trevor white.
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                      for 2-300 i will take the trevor white.
                      I pm'd the same , based on the posting onto the £200 - £300 cue search thread.

T.W. is > 2 x over budget. But, just like visiting kwik fit for some dustcaps, I did come away with a deal on the Crispian cue .

Same thing happens when I talk to Pete-H

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                        I pm'd the same , based on the posting onto the £200 - £300 cue search thread.

T.W. is > 2 x over budget. But, just like visiting kwik fit for some dustcaps, I did come away with a deal on the Crispian cue .

Same thing happens when I talk to Pete-H
                        lol - never call them - tis dangerous!
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                        X