Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Table cloth selection..

This is Russ's Country Flag

vCash

My table has Hainsworth Smart cloth fitted and is the fastest table I have ever played on. I have had to adjust my playing style to accomodate the spe

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is Asi's Country Flag

vCash

My home full size table has a Riley 88 cloth fitted and it's perfect. used to have Strachan 6811 cloth but for the long term i prefer the Riley.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket
    Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

This is Watford's Country Flag

vCash

I use Hainsworth currently and will go for it next time too.

This is Russ's Country Flag

vCash

This is cueman's Country Flag

vCash

Hainsworth for me too. The strachans are nice when new but after about 2 months they lose a lot of the responsiveness. Both cloths are about the same

Masters prediction contest winner 2007
    No longer masters prediction winner

vCash

Hello Geoff, seen your historic replies. Have you had anymore feedback on which cloth is best yet? I was going to fit 6811, but my local fitter in Ken

This is philip in china's Country Flag

vCash

A lot depends on what use you are going to make of it. In a private home a table gets only a small fraction of the wear it would get in a club. Also a

王可

This is Geoff Large's Country Flag

vCash

Both firms make quality cloths and you will only know what you like if you play on them to compare , I recommend Strachan 6811 tournament 30oz becaus

Last edited by Geoff Large; 24th January 2017 at 01:55 AM.

This is dinovirus's Country Flag

vCash

The first time anyone covers a snooker table with Simonis 860 will be the last time anyone uses anything else. Can't believe it hasn't happened yet,

Acting experience: When I play snooker and I make a shot, I act like I meant to do it.

vCash

Hello Geoff, thank you for your detailed reply. Yes I understand your analogy very well. Point taken. Hubble Sports is the firm : -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast