Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Snooker Challenge

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rimmer10 View Post
    Only early January and already a real contender for post of the year.
    Really how come? lol i've not ruffled the feathers of the side spin affecianado's again have I?

This is rimmer10's Country Flag

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Derek P View Post
    Really how come? lol i've not ruffled the feathers of the side spin affecianado's again have I?
    I'm in no position to take any sides or have an opinion on that matter. However every single word in your post just screams common sense.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rimmer10 View Post
    I'm in no position to take any sides or have an opinion on that matter. However every single word in your post just screams common sense.
    I don't claim to be any kind of coach or guru on snooker just what ive learned through my own practical experience and the advice given to me by a former pro tie's it up to make perfect sense everything is in the cue action and it's often said professional players make the game look easy and amatuers make it look difficult that's down to superior cue ball control and understanding of the basic principles of the game nothing else no magic with side spin or anything else just hard graft on the foundations.

This is magicman's Country Flag

vCash

The height of your self challenge is commendable but absurd to take seriously.

The skill of the player, his experience, cue ball control, shot choice etc are all necessary to achieve perfection on a table.

Just to make a ton in as little as a year would be a test too much, for the vast majority, regardless of limitless practice.

To set yourself a goal of making a century, in one year, is a large enough challenge for any inexperienced player in my opinion.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6