Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: My Honest "Woods Cue" Review

vCash

I have their maple snooker cue, but not from the triple star line. My cue came with thin layer of some sort of varnish on it and it wasn't the best fo

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Mellow Yellow's Country Flag

vCash

i had a maple 3 star made, i couldnt fault the quality, i did make sure it was not lacquered though.

I sold it on as i ordered different

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

thanks for the replies! this may be off topic but I wanted to ask you guys since it does have to do with this brand of cues as well as the wood type.

Last edited by fishblade2; 5th January 2018 at 08:30 PM.

vCash

The only way to know for sure how a cue feels is to try it first, but obviously this is something you can’t do with a woods cue. With this type

This is Japers's Country Flag

vCash

I have had 3 woods cues. My first was a 2 star cue and loved the cue but sadly after 10 years the end is off centre. I then purchased a maple one piec

vCash

For that one you've always wanted...
    https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

This is Japers's Country Flag

vCash

Didn't realise u could to be fair

This is ADR147's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

vCash

Hi everyone. Iím back with the review.
    I ordered A custom Made cue from Woods Cues. When it arrived it seemed ok. But after playing with it tw

vCash

Where is the crack as it could be were the splices have moved and people think it's cracked..
    Can you post some pics of it?

For that one you've always wanted...
    https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast