Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: My Honest "Woods Cue" Review

vCash

Sorry misread you, it's smooth, u never said it wasn't lacquered or varnished, my bad m8

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Ninja.cues's Country Flag

vCash

For that one you've always wanted...
    https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

vCash

Iím not sure wether you could send it back thatís the only problem with woods cues, donít strip the laquer to far back thereís a very fine line betwee

vCash

The cue plays really well love the feel and balance on it and itís straight, itís just the numpty who plays with it thatís the problem lol

vCash

Yes your right my cue does have a laquer on it but only upto the 2nd chevron, the cue has no laquer on it where my rest hand is, itís just a great cue

vCash

Mentioned I was thinking of getting a snooker cue to the pool lads last week, had a rearranged match tonight and one of them has brought a Britannia c

This is narl's Country Flag

vCash

Guy i know uses a woods cue, a maple, he's made numerous maxes and centuries. He's only ever had about 2 cues in total for all his years playing, cue

vCash

Obviously a brilliant player, I promise you this cue will never make a century with me holding it m8! I'd never play with a bent cue, it would annoy m

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13