Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: My Honest "Woods Cue" Review

vCash

Not had chance to reply to this thread, been mega busy, my cue arrived and I can tell it's not real ebony also, I know they shouldn't advertise it as

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

Return the cue unaltered within 6 months and Woods would be liable for the postage and full refund whatever they say. If they don't cooperate, open a

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

I've retipped it, but that's it, I'm a joiner and can 100% tell it's not ebony, but like you say it's a hassle. If it was bent or cracked it would be

vCash

aslong as we spread the word that WOODS cues are not of fair value are cheaply made and the company does not stand behind their products this forum

vCash

Default woods cues are junk

further to my previous post I am listed as a junior member. since I am over 70 I am flattered but bewildered. I have played snooker for 60 yrs own

vCash

I spent some time looking at woods cues web, can't argue with their great pricing, so went to order a stock cue 4866,100usd 1pc 57inch, 9.5mm, 18.5oz

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14