<

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: My Honest "Woods Cue" Review

This is Deepscrew's Country Flag

vCash

Odd for a maker to send out a cue with broken tips on the splices. Why would you do that unless you dont care about the quality of your product and as

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

This is sootyvrs's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Mellow Yellow's Country Flag

vCash

very good honest review, i was considering having a cue made by woods, but i think you have made my mind up for me, i'm going to save up and get one m

This is lbs's Country Flag

vCash

Thumbs up After more than a couple of hours with the cue...

first off, I would like to say that even though the review isn't glowing, Kent kept his word and refunded me the discount in paypal.

H

vCash

Do the splices look real or painted on ?

vCash

the splices are likely to be real.

vCash

Thanks I've ordered a cue from woods by using a picture and number from their website. When it arrives I will post about the quality and see if it has

vCash

So I ordered the cue on January 20th and it arrived on Jan 25th only 5 days ! Great ! Packaged in a tube and the cue was split so no sticking out top

vCash

vCash

how many forum members out there have been buying and selling cues just to meet that one cue?!

Don't set yourself on that never-ending pa

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast