Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: My Honest "Woods Cue" Review

vCash

Well my opinion is honest and based on experience.

They are the worse quality and the Company is simply awful. I ordered a 3/4 Ash 60&q

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is snookerNtitties's Country Flag

vCash

I have two Woods Cues. One is custom and one is stock. The stock cue is a 3/4 jointed 9.5mm tipped, and the custom is a 3/4 jointed 10.5mm tipped. Bot

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Default The finish

Hi, I purchased a cue from woods, the cue plays good, however, it becomes sticky very quickly even though I wipe it frequently and I have a dry hands,

vCash

vCash

Thank you for the advice

vCash

I have recently begun playing snooker after I gave up for more than 20 years. The first thing I want to do is to buy a snooker cue which was not affo

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11