Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips: Diamond Plus v's Wooldridge Supertip on a responsive shaft?

This is safe t boy's Country Flag

vCash

Default Tips: Diamond Plus v's Wooldridge Supertip on a responsive shaft?

When I got my 1pc Welsh Pool cue it came with a Wooldridge Supertip. Eventually the tip needed replacing and I had nothing but a standard Blue Diamond spare so put that on. I didn't like it at all, felt dead and 'wooden'. My mate had some Blue Diamond 'Plus' tips so gave me one to try. I got on real

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is hotpot's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

I really like the B D plus tips and found them great . The M W are also very nice and a lot of people on here seem to be using and swear by them . I a

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is jaffa.johnson's Country Flag

vCash

Sounds like a cracking cue -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is sootyvrs's Country Flag

vCash

I use MW Supertips and it's my preferred tip for UK 8 ball. Saying that I've had a batch recently that was harder than my previous and this was notica

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash
    Items for Sale

Ye its a mast muck and is a real gem , the woods are beautiful and it feels lovely .

This is Deepscrew's Country Flag

vCash

After going through 5 elks in a month i got some MW Supers off here and wont go back. I love a hard tip and they are great but can still get great act

Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

vCash
    Items for Sale

B D plus take quite a while to knock in . They start really soft but once bedded they are a nice solid hit and keep their shape well . I would say the

This is Terry Davidson's Country Flag

vCash

OK, this might sound sorta stupid but I've never heard of the BD Plus tips (although must admit I haven't used a BD in quite awhile)

Wher

vCash
    Items for Sale

Ebay Muck and their cheap .

This is sootyvrs's Country Flag

vCash

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast