Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: LP cue VS Jian Ying / LP Review

vCash

Default LP cue VS Jian Ying / LP Review

having done a little research on this forum looking at peoples reviews on the jian ying cues on ebay id see if anyone has reviewed the LP range (same price on ebay as the jian ying)

its 69 for a 3 piece cue and case, with telescopic extension.

the major differences i c

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is jorock63's Country Flag

vCash

I have use and sell LP cues especially L3.L4.L10 from LP and they are a lot better then most made famous cues like Omin Master and so on,,,they ha

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

well ive ordered an LP cue so hopefully we will see how it goes, ive ordered a couple extras like mini telescopic extension and a nicer case

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

keen to see what these are like too. expecting mine in the next week or two and will also post results. expecting to replace tip so ahve ordered some

This is hunter101's Country Flag

vCash

The Cheaper LP cues are not of great quality. And quite likely could even be fake cues. Iv'e bought two of the cheap ones, and my new Woods cue feels

vCash

my friend one from ebay,the butt is fade ebony,black paint on the butt,what the hell.

This is NicoleNg's Country Flag

vCash

the guys sell the LP cue on ebay only the cheap cues

This is lbs's Country Flag

vCash

it is all in the shaft. personally I think LP is a little better.

This is Particle Physics's Country Flag

vCash

A cheap LP is better than a cheap Jian Ying cue. I've used versions of both cheap cues.

An LP cue for $200 will never ever be good as a c

Last edited by Particle Physics; 28th August 2012 at 05:17 AM.
    Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

This is amashun's Country Flag

vCash

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast