Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: North West Cue?

This is andy carson's Country Flag

vCash

apologies, however, if you had spoke to him in the past why not do it by pm rather than rake up a post from years ago? -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Default North West Cue?

yes he does and an amazing collection and paraphernalia
    -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

vCash

How I conduct myself is none of your business, I saw a thread via a search and didn't bother to check the date and had spoke to him on the phone befor

vCash

This is andy carson's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

Hi
    Im pretty sure i brought my cue from you Frank, if i remember (was 20 years ago) you had a snooker room at the bottom of your garden off a l

vCash

that is Frank's place <

Up the TSF!

vCash

Hi I can but not until next week as my cue is left at the club I use. Iíll take a snap an post then. Just would like some info on the cue as people as

vCash

North West did have a gold flower badge and I believe that Frank helped badge them for a time, so if you got it from him... -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast