Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Exquisite cues - Scotland

vCash

Default Exquisite cues - Scotland

Hi all,

I have been on the hunt for a new cue for a while now.. I hear good and bad things about all cue makers especially the big ones! One cue maker I have heard only great things about is Raymond Cohen of exquisite cues.. I'm just wondering a couple of things really ?? (1) Opinio

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is craig147's Country Flag

vCash

Hi Stevie I know Raymond and just got an exquisite 1 piece last week off him which he made for me and can tell you honestly it is one of the finest cu

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Last edited by craig147; 28th March 2013 at 09:00 PM.
    " and for those of you who are watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green. "

vCash

Cheers Craig really appreciate that .. I had only heard great things about so I think I am gonna get in contact with him .. Thanks again :-)

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is ste bed's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

I got a cue off Raymond before Christmas it was a cue he had for a while he had messed up the splicing. one of the bottom points on the ebony was out

This is craig147's Country Flag

vCash

No probs mate, Let me know how you get on !

" and for those of you who are watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green. "

This is willtyson's Country Flag

vCash

Class cues. I've been using one for a while now really nice. Prices will vary depending on the cue but the one I got had a padauk front splice with th

"You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

vCash

how do you get in tuch with him as i am also wanting one of his cues

This is markz's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

i did post him a pm but got nuting back was 14 days agow or so is ther a web-page i can get him on etc?

This is markz's Country Flag

vCash

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast