Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Cuemakers Cue Maker?

This is ADR147's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

there are about 10 or 12 people that can make a cue as well as it is possible to make so it is not really a question with an answer.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is NiallAE111's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is old school's Country Flag

vCash

From previous posts Trevor White is a great admirer of Coutts work , as am I and

vCash

I would think the best cue makers (the one who consistently turns out good hitting cues) would be the ones who new just what a good cue feels like.. S

vCash

I have seen many cues made by, as I call them, the Famous Five (i.e. John, Dave, Trevor, Mike and Robin) which have all been equally beautiful to the

vCash
    Items for Sale

vCash
    Items for Sale

vCash

Yes, but alex was a pro footballer right? So he must have studied the game, known how to play and kick a football.. No, I'm looking at it that some of

This is willtyson's Country Flag

vCash

"You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

and I hear Mike and Trevor are a tad handy on the baize

Up the TSF!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast