Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Cuemakers Cue Maker?

This is Maverick54's Country Flag

vCash

Default The Cuemakers Cue Maker?

We often see threads on who was the greatest snooker player but wondered if this question had ever cropped up. (sure it must have)

We have some excellent master craftsman on here who turn out beautiful looking cues that we would all be proud to own. Wont mention any names for fear of

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

"When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

This is bigandyg's Country Flag

vCash

As someone who can just about make plain butted cues I have the greatest of respect for the guys who make beautiful multi spliced custom cues. Especia

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is SouthPaw's Country Flag

vCash

Good question, I think many of the top UK makers would believe that themselves are the best, I can't see Mike, Trevor, John, Robin etc agreeing that

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

I am sure that would be so
    Up the TSF!

This is Maverick54's Country Flag

vCash

Exactly, we see Hunt & O'Byrne cues selling for thousands of pounds. Were they the best? was John Parris the best when he made cues? Nice hear so

"When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

This is rob s's Country Flag

vCash

This is sanman's Country Flag

vCash

I dont know who makes GBL cues but its the best craftsmanship i have seen on a cue. That includes all the major UK cues makers.

This is SouthPaw's Country Flag

vCash

Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

This is rob s's Country Flag

vCash

This is willtyson's Country Flag

vCash

"You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast