Thread: Robin Scott Cues

vCash

Default Robin Scott Cues

Just wondered if anyone could give me any advice on these cues that are prevalent on Ebay?

Ive scanned through the site and can only find some info from a while ago.

Only a beginner trying to get into it and think they look a bargain for a beginner. Have read about the

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is SouthPaw's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

This is rimmer10's Country Flag

vCash

bought 2 as xmas presents bout 2 years ago and for the money (both where about 50 quid including delivery) have to say they are top cues. well made, n

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is lesedwards's Country Flag

vCash

I bought one for my son, not bad at all. Straight, nice case just needed a good tip.

vCash

I've had 2 of these cues, and for beginners on a budget they are excellent value. A quick re-tip and should do you well whilst getting into the game.

vCash

Hi Lesedwards, I live in the Hamilton area and see you purchased a robin Scott cue off eBay in 2012. Do you still have the cue and how well has it hel