Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: New member in Birmingham! (looking for snooker partner)

This is Karl9022's Country Flag

vCash

Hello mate yes I am but I'm not a junior member as it says on profile I don't know what's gone on there .

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is culraven's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket
    No one is listening until you make a mistake!

vCash

Oh cheers , it's been a long time since I've been a junior at anything

vCash

alright mate, just reading through the thread I see what you mean about the junior thing but thanks to culraven for explaining that. Well I'm Andy I'm

vCash

Golden cue Bilston decent club , I'm 52 and just started playing again after about 30 yrs , but love the game Evan though I'm crap

vCash

yeah same as me mate I'm not very good but love playing, I'd like to get a bit better but it takes steady practice.
    I'll be free next weekend

vCash

Yea great mate my no is 07936004167 I would like to have someone to play with all my mates are pis plissheads and I have been down that road don't wan

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Default New member in Birmingham! (looking for snooker partner)

I would take your number off (edit post) as soon as

Up the TSF!

vCash

Ok mate sound, I'll give you a bell over the weekend and we can arrange it from there, I shall look forward to a few frames and meeting you.

vCash

I'm in Moseley. Just getting back into it. Just bought a new cue and exploring places to practice in. It will take me a while to back to where I on

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast