Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New member in Birmingham! (looking for snooker partner)

vCash

I use hot shots in Langley, find it pretty good there 5/hour or 3 hours 10.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is Sir Ivanhoe's Country Flag

vCash

Not easy to find practise partner on a social level. Most players go into clubs in pairs. Hope you find someone in your area but the interest is not w

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Default New member in Birmingham! (looking for snooker partner)

it worked for me (through TSF)
    so it can happen

Up the TSF!

vCash

Hiya I am based in Edgbaston.
    Are you still look for someone to play?

This is tomwalker147's Country Flag

vCash

Hi all,

I'm from Nuneaton but willing to travel and have travelled to Birmingham/Wolverhampton to play. If any of you Birmingham based la

"just tap it in"

vCash

Hey boys, just started to have a few coaching sessions and am doing a bit of practise after a playing a bit with me pals in my youth hardly played sin

This is Karl9022's Country Flag

vCash

Hello mate I use golden cue I'm looking for practice partner

vCash

Yeah I am up for that, not sure of your standard? but I would have some motivation to improve if I am picking balls out of the pockets a lot

This is Karl9022's Country Flag

vCash

Hello mate I'm not very good but love playing the game , but none of my mates are interested

vCash

Yeah we will have to meet up 4 a knock then, what sort of time and days are you free to play

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast