Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New member in Birmingham! (looking for snooker partner)

vCash

Default New member in Birmingham! (looking for snooker partner)

Hello people!

I am new to this forum so bear with me.
    I have joined as I am looking for a snooker partner. I love the game, and used to play a lot.
    I was never brilliant, but could knock the odd 50/60 break in, and occasionally 70/80.

I have not played for

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is mythman69's Country Flag

vCash

Welcome to the forum!! Hopefully you can find someone that plays snooker.
    -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket
    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

vCash

Still no one! come on! :-)

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is neil taperell's Country Flag

vCash

Welcome to TSF .......Brum a little too far for me !

Hopefully someone will play you

Neil

This is shanewba90's Country Flag

vCash

Alright mate,
    Where in Brum you looking to play? I live in Wednesbury/West Bromwich, not that good but would like to start playing on a regular

vCash

To Shane and the bloodhound:
    I'm from Droitwich and would like to find a practice partner. I can travel to a club in Birmingham or the outskirt

This is glangford's Country Flag

vCash

Hi, sorry only just noticed post I play for Solihull Municipal not far from Moseley we are always looking for players or just come for a knock if you

This is shanewba90's Country Flag

vCash

Alright mate.
    Sorry for such a delayed response, had a lot on last few months! Have you ever been to that 24 hour snooker club opposite Birmingh

This is Karl9022's Country Flag

vCash

Hello shanewba90 , I live in Dudley and am looking for someone to play on a regular basis

vCash

Hi karl9022, I live in dudley and am looking for a snooker partner, I'm not very good had a break of 23 or so but I'm looking to improve, are you stil

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast