<

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Help me decide. Think its goin be a Phoenix Tip

This is Maverick54's Country Flag

vCash

Default Help me decide. Think its goin be a Phoenix Tip

Sliced the ****ty cheap tip off a new cue ive just bought.

Got a couple of Blue Diamonds and a couple of Elks here. Do I stick one of those on or get a phoenix Black Hard for 4.00 from Chesworth snooker? (Andrews only got the medium listed)

Heard mixed reviews about th

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

"When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

This is hotpot's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

Think i,ve tried almost every tip i can lay my hand on bar some of the 14mm ones . Been using phoenix hard for must be over a year which is a record f

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is RogiBear's Country Flag

vCash

Personally I didn't like the hard ones (too hard for me) but the medium ones were quite nice but still prefer Kamui mh

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is cueman's Country Flag

vCash

gotta agree with hotpot, phoenix are very good tips. I wouldn't touch another tip now unless the quality of these were to go downhill, I think I'll in

vCash

Notice not all the Phoenix tips are advertised as Black. Are there different ones?

"When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

This is SouthPaw's Country Flag

vCash

If you get on with pressed tips you'll probably find the phoenix hard too firm, would go with the medium but like said it's still pretty hard...

Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

vCash

Taken onboard all your comments and ordered a Phoenix medium. Thanks for the input.

This is beemly's Country Flag

vCash

Hi Maverick54

I am Phoenix Cue Thailand.

Thank you for your test and comment Phoenix Cue Tip.

Now I made new ti

This is The Stig's Country Flag

vCash

Ive been using the Phoenix laminated tips for over a year now, the ones ive been using are the soft which have a great feel. I found the medium ones t

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a208/wires4eva/signature.jpg

This is Dave Walton's Country Flag

vCash

Get an Adr147 tip, they're excellent

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast