Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The greatest match

This is Billy's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket
    Last edited by Billy; 5th March 2014 at 09:34 PM.

This is spike's Country Flag

vCash

There's too many to mention. Two matches that spring to my mind though, is the 1982 semi-final Higgins v White, and Hendry's remarkable comeback ag

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket
    "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

This is Le Ball Sack's Country Flag

vCash

When Hendry shut Ronnie up at the 2002 world finals.

"Am too good not to win this tournament" - Stephen Hendry

This is jb134's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

I think the match in the Masters 2006 I think it was - Higgins V Ronnie - Just don't think it gets better than that one - still wondering how that red

This is SouthPaw's Country Flag

vCash

Default The greatest match

I rate the 06 masters as one of the best I've watched myself... I'm thinking to myself when are we going to see two heavyweights of the game doing bat

Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

This is lk8's Country Flag

vCash

06 masters is my call too, greatest match is when you don't really know the outcome until the final second, keeps you on the edge wondering... Higgins

This is oberlaie's Country Flag

vCash

for me, the 1985 epic black ball crucible final. dennis taylor vs. steve davis and the battle on the final black. taylor missed the cross double, davi

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    omaha players need more than a nice pair to get excited

This is mythman69's Country Flag

vCash

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

This is scottley's Country Flag

vCash

For pure drama i dont think it can be beaten.

After 15 reds and 15 blacks i did this http://youtu.be/DupuczMS2o4

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast