<

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Britannia cues

This is ADR147's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

You do know I can read everything here right?

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is culraven's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    No one is listening until you make a mistake!

This is cally's Country Flag

vCash

You know the type he is, he's the guy in the club that just goes around everybody chatting sh!t, going on and on about utter sh!t, constantly annoyin

vCash

I had one about 3 years ago, paid about 40 quid for it, got rid of it as it was a tad short, kinda miss it though, unbelievably whippy, I have never b

vCash

Just to add to this older thread . I have the Storm model which is 16 splices of Zebrano , Sycamore , Gabon Ebony and Ash . The splices are absolutely

This is cpserrao's Country Flag

vCash

This is narl's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

Sorry Ive no idea how to upload pics to this forum . If you Google Britannia Steel cues and its the Storm model . Its really quite stunning .

This is cpserrao's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

My other cue is much more plain . A lot of work and quality timbers for the money though . Makes you wonder how some can charge over a grand for a pla

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast