Thread: Rare> The Cannon Match Hand Spliced Hornbeam/Greenheart Cue For Sale or Swap!

This is gazza147's Country Flag

vCash

Default Rare> The Cannon Match Hand Spliced Hornbeam/Greenheart Cue For Sale or Swap!

Hi All,

I bought this Cue for a Breaking Cue for Pool but too be 100% Honest the Tip is abit too big and i dont really want to Alter this Cue as would ruin it as its Original as it was new bar the Ferrule where somebody has just Black Felt Pen the Fibre Ferrule as when i fitted a tip

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Leo's Country Flag

vCash

why not get it straightened for 15 quid then try and sell it for 200 quid

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is gazza147's Country Flag

vCash

Hi Leo,
    The Only Reason the Cue is 225 ono is because of this otherwise it would be alot more! If somebody does want it strai

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

What happened with this?

I recently bought a Greenheart, and the shaft above looks similar, and the last thing I would be using it for is