Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Cue tips

This is blinky88's Country Flag

vCash

Just ordered a couple of these to try, have used Elk over the last 60 years.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is fredkite's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Jasonteh6688's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

Default Grand Cue tips

just fitted a soft one on my cue. feel quite and sound quite hard tho, going to try it tomorrow.

In progressing!!

This is kadobau's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

Put a soft one on today. Hardest soft tip ever I would say lol! Played a couple of hours and I would say without doubt it's the best pressed tip I've

vCash

Might have to try these out, been a bit less than impressed with elks so far.

This is Erwan_BZH's Country Flag

vCash

Anyone who ha sused these Grand tips recently? Stu at Green Baize is selling them and has high praises on thelm according to a teammate.

Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

This is jrc750's Country Flag

vCash

I'm using one now at the moment as recommended by Stu, (i keep asking for a Wooldridge but he won't sell me one lol) i can't remember if i got a soft

vCash

I got 5 of the mediums yesterday i played five frames with it at full height,it plays well buts sounds odd every other time ,i have it well sanded dow

vCash

Ok after round two with the grand tip medium i can safely say the best pressed tip out there at the moment,i sanded down 50% of the tip and played 10

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast