Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Thread: The Old Cue Thread

vCash

If you look by the badge part of the splice is a different colour. It does play really nice. I've always played with a maple cue but I don't find much

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Last edited by DeanH; 21st November 2017 at 10:58 AM.
    Up the TSF!

vCash

Ah that's a shame. I have been very old school when it comes to cues so the different designs are quite fascinating to me.

vCash

I lucked into a great purchase. All the way back in the late 80's I paid the princely sum of $40 for a used ash cue with a wooden joint that turned ou

vCash

vCash

You should get one made to the same spec. It's the decision I took recently and although it's not quite the same, more so where it's weighted not the

vCash

Default My other old cue.

Ive been meaning to post this cue on here for a while but it's been locked at my parents house. It's a joe Davies but I think it's quite a rare one co

vCash

Hi every i have a HANDMADE WILL HUNT which was passed down to me by my dad about

vCash

I would say to post a pic but I don't know much on cue values.

vCash

How do inpost a picture???

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 LastLast