Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Old Cue Thread

vCash
    Items for Sale

Red The Old Cue Thread

This is the thread to share pictures and stories of your beloved antique cues and to ask questions about antique cues that may have landed in your possession or have caught your eye.

Whether you choose to contribute or just read and learn I hope you enjoy this thread -- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is billabong's Country Flag

vCash

Gotta start with Froggy . .

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket
    Last edited by billabong; 14th October 2014 at 03:10 PM.

This is kev267's Country Flag

vCash

A few cues from my collection. Hope you guys like them

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash
    Items for Sale

Very nice Kev. That Orme & Son is very pretty

This thread is now sticky too thanks Ferret

This is 100-uper's Country Flag

vCash

Spotted this one on -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is jim evans's Country Flag

vCash

afew of mine i have at hand,-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is ADR147's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

This is mythman69's Country Flag

vCash

This thread is already making me want MORE CUES -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

vCash
    Items for Sale

I will have a dig around and see what has been with me but I certainly can't rival much of what we will see here.

vCash
    Items for Sale

Joe Davis'

Special

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast