Page 2 of 151 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: j6 cue stories

vCash

That's great stuff J6 as others have said it must be great to be able to do that, very brave to do it on your playing cue, full credit. That ferrule l

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

vCash

vCash
    Items for Sale

Default j6 cue stories

Yeah I've got a few I could share and will do in the next couple of days mate.

vCash
    Items for Sale

Default j6 cue stories

Just thought I'd add that I know it isn't that chunkier taper but feels noticeably larger than the 9mm I usually use

vCash

Loving this thread J6, can you pick up a cue ,run your hands over it and make a good guess as to how it will play, by taper, where it starts etc(I hav

This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

vCash

vCash
    Items for Sale

Default j6 cue stories

A fine method.

I use this technique too...a flex, a tap, and a waggle gives me a good sense of what a cue is likely to do.

Last edited by Stupree; 1st January 2015 at 07:47 PM.

vCash

few pics of some of the ones on the hob

Last edited by j6uk; 4th January 2015 at 10:44 AM.

This is guernseygooner's Country Flag

vCash

That top one has a very tight grain. Do you think it will have a lot of power? What is your tip of choice by the way J6?

Page 2 of 151 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast