Thread: Hot Snooker Shots

This is HotSnooker's Country Flag

vCash

Lightbulb Hot Snooker Shots

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum so i wanted to share something to introduce myself.
    Here is a video i just uploaded to YouTube about some great shots by Ronnie O'Sullivan. I'm gonna be putting new videos soon so make sure to subscribe. Enjoy! -- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is fractivsammy's Country Flag

vCash

Nice video! Looking forward to more.
    -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is Holden Chinaski's Country Flag

vCash

Great video. Well done!

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

Box the chimp.

This is HotSnooker's Country Flag

vCash

Hi,
    Thanks for your support. I've just added a new video. check my new post here : -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Nice videos, keep them coming -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Love a good compilation! Cheers ��

vCash

Just standard for Ronnie. Strikes the ball better than anyone else!

vCash

Nice videos

vCash

Well done, hope to see such videos of other players too like Mark Selby, Ding, Trump and others. Maybe even Stephen Hendry, Steve Davis and such.