Thread: Perfect Snooker Shots

This is HotSnooker's Country Flag

vCash

Default Perfect Snooker Shots

Hi guys,

I've just added a new video. I hope you will like it. I'm gonna be adding new videos soon so subscribe for upcoming shots .

vCash

I feel let down I could not find hot Chinese chick with cue anywhere
    -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is mythman69's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket
    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

This is HotSnooker's Country Flag

vCash

Sorry guys. That was just a thumbnail that i liked..I will see if i can make a video about it -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is guernseygooner's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.

vCash

I'm voting for my favourite member of the year 2015 early

1. Mythman69 - 10 points-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

vCash

Lol so what doess VERTEX sell? I think (IMPLANTS)

vCash

I agree with you on that!