Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Cues Warrington Review

This is hatterboard's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is ste bed's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

I am going at 4 today if there ok i might buy one i will post my thoughts when i get back.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

vCash
    Items for Sale

Went to see these cues today was quite impressed they are good cues they are all black ebony not that brown stuff no varnish they have a good finish

This is JazzyJust's Country Flag

vCash

itsnoteasy, I changed as I wanted to start using at larger tip as I've been using my old 8ball cue.

I'm so glad I did as well.

Justin - The Cue Store - Handmade and Bespoke Cues, Bespoke Fibreglass Cue Cases, Accessories.
    Website - The Cue Store - E-mail - sales@thecuestore.co.uk - Tel - 01892 882787
    Skype - thecuestore1 - Whatsapp - 07810 635004
    Facebook - Like The Cue Store - Twitter - Follow The Cue Store

vCash
    Items for Sale

Been using the cue for 6 months now the only problem I found was the cue had a hard wax like finish So I had the cue completely re finished. All the s

vCash

Had some work done on my tiger cue by a well known cue maker . he told me the ebony is not genuine , its some sort of composite ....

vCash

And ebony is actually brown, of course...

This is andy carson's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

This is Shockerz's Country Flag

vCash

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast