Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Cues Warrington Review

vCash

Default Tiger Cues Warrington Review

Hi Guys

New to the forum found it a few months back when I was researching for a new cue, obviously found a thread previously where a few people had mentioned a new cue maker and in the end I decided to try him out my last couple of cues where from amazon / ebay (Jian Ying cues) and

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

vCash

Any pics Colin, nice write up, I like to try quite a few low end cues( not the right term but you know what I mean) for a few reasons, still looking f

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

vCash

Hi Mate, ill get some pics uploaded on Wednesday my cue is in the club just now, the thing I liked was that you can specify the weight you want the le

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

vCash

oil finish? no idea mate I'm sure they will be able to answer though, yes the website is
    -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member,
    Click HERE --

vCash

Had a look at some of the cues, look oil finished to me but I'm no expert, I wonder where they are made as I don't think they are Thai or Chinese as

This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

vCash

Not sure myself? worth asking the guy as I say he is very helpful, and having had the cheap Chinese imports before I can generally say the quality is

vCash

This is LucLex3119's Country Flag

vCash

I have just looked at the website and the cues look very nice and not a lot of money. What I really liked was the Youth Cues section. I've not seen th

This is cueman's Country Flag

vCash

Masters prediction contest winner 2007
    No longer masters prediction winner

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast