Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Pool Discussion

This is Billy's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    "Hermann Goering would have been more of a laugh than Rimmer. I mean okay he was a drug-crazed transvestite but at least we could have gone dancing!"

vCash

Just finished watching The Color of Money and was struck by how similar Keith McCready's cue action is to Joe Swail's. I think he's the only other cue

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    "Hermann Goering would have been more of a laugh than Rimmer. I mean okay he was a drug-crazed transvestite but at least we could have gone dancing!"

vCash

Plenty of pool coming up on Freesports TV (Sky 422) next week, including the Toam Pool Shootout. Don't know what affiliations, if any, this has with t

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

I doubt it has anything to do with Snooker Shootout apart from the one word
    Up the TSF!

vCash

Last edited by Billy; 14th April 2019 at 01:32 PM.

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Up the TSF!

vCash

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6