Thread: Question About Weight Balance Of Cue

vCash

Default Some advice/info please?

I have a 3/4 Snooker Craft Ace Cue which is not far off 19oz, the top half of the cue is very light and all the weight is in the bottom half of the cue that you screw onto the top half. Is this a good thing or a bad thing and what pros and cons are there with this kind of cue where the majority of t

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

Last edited by dmorley85; 22nd November 2016 at 04:44 AM.

This is Railfan87's Country Flag

vCash

Hi,
    Your question made me stop halfway through typing ...
    My perception of my cue (Falcon/Raid 3/4 joint 9.8mm etc.) is that it is balan

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is tomperty's Country Flag

vCash

I believe all cues will have a butt-sided balance point due to the taper of the wood. Cues are spliced with ebony to increase the weight of the cue on

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Big Splash!'s Country Flag

vCash

This is ghost121's Country Flag

vCash

In my opinion, a balance point of 17 to 17.25 inches feels neutral through the shot. Anything less makes the tip end feel light as the stroke finishe

vCash

Hi mate, I was wondering if anyone can help I currently have a cue of 56.5 length and the weight down to 16.8 ounces and a balance point of 17.25 and