Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anybody practice solo?

vCash

If you can get yourself into a snooker or pool team that'll expose you to more experienced players you can learn off, and give you some match practice

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Default Anybody practice solo?

could be worse!
    my wife plays and is interested for a short time, so after a frame or two she will back on to Facebook or whatever so I try some

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket
    Up the TSF!

vCash

vCash

Getting involved with a team, even if you don't have the confidence to compete straight away, will be the quickest way to improve IMO. I'm in the Eccl

vCash

I'm in walkden so isn't far, gonna be playing a lot at swinton leisure centre I think, also Steven Charles in town

This is Cue crafty's Country Flag

vCash

I love a bit of solo practice, nothing better for building confidence. You can't beat it for improving your game. Don't worry about other people, just

No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

vCash

its a snooker forum on the tinternet we all play with ourselves on here

This is Railfan87's Country Flag

vCash

Chris from Canada

This is Railfan87's Country Flag

vCash

Chris from Canada

This is TooDark's Country Flag

vCash

It's the best way but I don't do it....in fact I don't practice lol.
    Just my 2 league games a week lately-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

MY CUE SET UP AND ACCESSORIES:
    John Parris Traditional 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58.5", 9.2mm, 18.45oz, 29.5mm. ADR147 Soft Laminated Tip, Tweetens Triangle Pro Chalk & John Parris Leather Chalk Pouch.
    John Parris 6" Ebony Mini Butt, Short & Long Extendable Extensions.
    John Parris Ultimate 1 Piece Black Leather Wide Case & John Parris Cue Towel.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast