Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anybody practice solo?

vCash

Default Anybody practice solo?

I've been playing recently every Thursday but not as often as I'd like to, I'm just wondering if anybody goes and plays on there own at clubs? Not sure it'd come across weird if I just went just me! Haven't really got anyone interested in snooker and I'd like to get to a good level, just wondering w

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is thai_son22's Country Flag

vCash

I do so plenty. I don't have a practice partner either. Sometimes there are people at the club who give me games

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

I do it all the time. It depends what you mean though - practice is just that, ball after ball, line ups etc. And some clubs charge you half as there

vCash

90% of my time is solo, love it, in truth i prefer it to playing someone.
    Line up practice is good with two, if you take alternate shots.

Last edited by itsnoteasy; 20th February 2017 at 08:24 PM.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

vCash

Yeah I mean just running drills solo, don't have many people interested in playing and I want to as much as I can, so I just mean going to the club so

vCash

Loads of people play solo mate, it's not unusual at all. If you do it often enough you are likely to get to know the other people who solo it, they'll

vCash

Fair enough, bought myself a cue today and been moaning all day that I haven't used it yet, so girlfriend feels bad and is coming down with me later h

vCash

One of the problems I found a couple of years back, was that having a lack of other similarly interested friends to play with was preventing me playin

vCash

She will be sat on her phone mate so she couldn't care less it will be like playing solo anyway! Yeah I'm really getting into snooker and finding lack

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast