Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament advice...

vCash

Default Tournament advice...

I am strongly contemplating putting on a snooker event in 2018.
    Why next year? Because I want the best outcome for the event which will take time.
    The event should comprise of:
    - a tournament limited to 64 players
    - cue makers exhibition
    - cue repair service

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket
    "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
    National Snooker Expo
    http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

This is andy carson's Country Flag

vCash

try gettin a decent NW charity involved,
    not suggesting them but then it could be called something like the christies classic etc and become a r

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

National Snooker Expo

This is thai_son22's Country Flag

vCash

What kind of players are you looking to appeal to? I think this also fits into the prize money as a lower prize pool will dictate the standard of play

vCash

National Snooker Expo

This is JohnF14722's Country Flag

vCash

Sounds like a great idea, I'd probably enter as I'm in the NW. I think a slightly more expensive entry fee would be appealing to better players, but y

vCash

National Snooker Expo

This is dan_ormerod's Country Flag

vCash

Out of interest what would be the standard of play in a tournament like this?

What would an average break be?

I'm just inter

vCash

It depends on the standard in your league I guess. Some leagues have a really high standard, with century breaks being made nearly every week. Others,

vCash

National Snooker Expo

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast