Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Byroms favorite tips from coaches and players on web

vCash

Owning the space gives you a positive vibe - and giving yourself enough room to asses the angle and line of the shot is good habit - attacking the shot and cutting out the hesitancy is a good habit - being hesitant and trying to be perfect can become a bad habit.

Anyway found this guy's video - he is pool coach but wondered what you guys think.
    [/VIDEO]

vCash

vCash

Nice one B. Good thread. Have you got any Del Hill videos? Another grand coach with a proven track record.

vCash

I'm going to give TD some credit here.
    I had just started playing a year earlier and it was he who said around 6 years ago that a perfect stun shot will always come off the object ball at 90%.
    This is very useful for picking out the right spot to hit when smashing the pack up or breaking a little cluster up.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
    Owning the space gives you a positive vibe - and giving yourself enough room to asses the angle and line of the shot is good habit - attacking the shot and cutting out the hesitancy is a good habit - being hesitant and trying to be perfect can become a bad habit.

Anyway found this guy's video - he is pool coach but wondered what you guys think.
    [/VIDEO]
    If he's not careful he could fall in that middle bag
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
    I'm going to give TD some credit here.
    I had just started playing a year earlier and it was he who said around 6 years ago that a perfect stun shot will always come off the object ball at 90%.
    This is very useful for picking out the right spot to hit when smashing the pack up or breaking a little cluster up.
    yes the 90 degree rule - (actually depends on hitting the ball centre ball stun) you can make it arch forward or back sunning higher or lower of course... this is used for positional purpose a good knowledge to have...actually I knew this from just playing but first heard it explained from another coach and online from your Dr Dave...years ago.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Little Reggie View Post
    Nice one B. Good thread. Have you got any Del Hill videos? Another grand coach with a proven track record.
    yes I agree I will have a look

Last edited by Byrom; 21st August 2017 at 06:29 PM.

vCash

vCash

vCash

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast