Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Any players with clammy/sweaty hands?

This is GeordieDS's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

vCash

Just wash your hands a lot. It's maybe because your cue is sticky. You should wipe your cue with a damp cloth to get rid of the sweat that builds up,

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

I find that a couple of well groomed, and strategically placed plasters; remove the buggery cloth, just the sticky plaster part, inside the index and

This is Noelos237's Country Flag

vCash

Could also be the humidity causing the cue to feel sticky

vCash

Whenever I'm nervous playing, I often get really cold hands... I'm talking freezing... Does anyone else have that?

This is Cue crafty's Country Flag

vCash

No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

This is Dave_marsy's Country Flag

vCash

I had the same problem when I was younger and I too used talc ..today 40 yrs on I donít sweat the same ..I would remove all the varnish from your cue

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

If your using talc, I'd suggest trying a glove. Talc + sweat = a grimy mess. A few guys in my club use a glove, and don't get any grief for it. I have

This is vmax's Country Flag

vCash

I use a glove even though I don't suffer from sweaty hands, frictionless cueing and the shaft doesn't get dirty either. The sniggers disappear once yo

Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

vCash

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast