Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Riley Aristocrat Tournament Champion v Burroughes and Watts table

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

This is maryfield's Country Flag

vCash

Thanks. Having said that many of the professionals that I have spoken to, ROS included, have expressed a fondness for the Riley Aristocrat. The Star i

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Up the TSF!

vCash

Same as Hendry with Star when they came to market I suppose. In all honesty I'm basing my opinion on 25 years selling tables and of players expressing

vCash

I spoke to Riley, and they said that the Aristocrat is not solid wood throughout. For instance, on the Silver and Mahogany table, the mahogany that yo

vCash

Correction, that's 2000 extra for a solid mahogany table by Riley.

vCash

I'm going to go for the Riley Aristocrat Tournament Champion in solid Mahogany. Thank you for your help everyone! Much appreciated.

vCash

Solid mahogany Riley Aristocrat. Polished silver. Brand new mahogany cushion friezes, steel block cushions fitted with Northern rubber. 5k delivered

vCash

Thank you Mary I have ordered a a brand-new solid Mahogany Aristocrat Tournament Champion table with brass fittings and all accessories from Riley the

This is jrc750's Country Flag

vCash

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast