Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips?

vCash

Default Tips?

I use elkmaster 9.5 tips just wondering if the pro version is any better ect

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is qc2's Country Flag

vCash

No, judging by the recent experiences of some have reported as they've become a lucky dip just like regular elks.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is neil taperell's Country Flag

vCash

I really like them , but much prefer using the standard chalk with them rather than the Pro Chalk .

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

Neil

This is Shockerz's Country Flag

vCash

This is qc2's Country Flag

vCash

This is ADR147's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

they are much much better than standard elks but the price is silly.

This is Shockerz's Country Flag

vCash

This is devilronnie's Country Flag

vCash

The Elk Pro are perfect, I am using a medium. Great touch and grip.
    Its not cheap comparing to the regular but it lasts longer than I expected,

This is ADR147's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

This is tony9ball68's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

Or just try an adr tip, no lucky dip there, they are all good

I went into a chemist and asked for a deodorant, the assistant said "ball, stick or aerosol", "No, I want it for under my arms!" was my reply.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast