Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: MW super tips

This is Mellow Yellow's Country Flag

vCash

Default MW super tips

Anyone know what the deal is with these?

I've used all my original light green ones so ordered a couple of the dark green ones which i put on last night and it plays like a jelly tot! They normally bed in quite quickly but this one had no feel to it what so ever, even after 10 frames.

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is jrc750's Country Flag

vCash

He ruined the best tip ever -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is Shockerz's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is gmoore23's Country Flag

vCash

Yeah the original ones were my favourite tip. Like a good elkmaster every time. The darker green ones I've had mixed results with. I put one on a mate

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Erwan_BZH's Country Flag

vCash

I was also pretty disappointed with the latest MW dark green super tips I put on...Miscueing a lot, didn't hold the chalk well, lifeless, etc. The ori

Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

This is biankez's Country Flag

vCash

I steel using MW supertips I bought between 7 and 10 years ago. They are very good As a good elk one. I can also play a long time with one.

vCash

i was a serial tip changer until i found the light green ones. i've got some adr SS in my box and some S & M's in the post so hopefully i can find

This is MikeWooldridge's Country Flag

vCash

The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

vCash

This is ghost121's Country Flag

vCash

I have a bunch of them from various batches if anyone is interested. I use Medium Grands these days.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast