Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Green baize cue cases feedback?

vCash

Default Green baize cue cases feedback?

Has anyone got a green baize leather case? I'm tempted to get a one piece leather case. They look really nice but wanted to see if anyone actually had one.

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

had one some years ago, very nice construction and quality materials.
    passed it on to a friend (for a minimal fee -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket
    Up the TSF!

This is jrc750's Country Flag

vCash

I have one but don't actually use it yet as still using my North Wales Case.
    Quality is very good indeed, i chose the antique green and brown
    -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

That's a fine looking case .

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

mine was plain black with red interior

Up the TSF!

This is neil taperell's Country Flag

vCash

My mates got one , excellent quality .

Neil

This is narl's Country Flag

vCash

Look nice but prefer aluminium myself, much harder wearing and offers better protection. Leather case is essentially a wooden box with an easily torn

vCash

I do like the cue craft Ali cases and have bought many for friends and the wife -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

Up the TSF!

vCash

I have a cue craft ali case at min, it's good but it's Father's Day soon so can blag something a bit special.

This is ebonynivory's Country Flag

vCash

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast