Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trevor White

This is Guy3103's Country Flag

vCash

So what are we doing here? I know some of the members here are good friends with Trevor. Would be a great deal if I and probably the others who have c

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is narl's Country Flag

vCash

I did get an email from trevor a couple of months back when i was looking work done to my cue, he was unable to do it at the time so seemingly he's go

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is Inoffthered's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

Ordered a cue a few years ago. No answers to my mail. Deposit gone... Guess he's quit making cues?

This is neil taperell's Country Flag

vCash

My cue is well over due , and not seen anyone post pictures of them receiving a cue either .

Neil

vCash

Nobody is that busy that they can't reply to emails in the evening or once a week at worse case scenario.

This is TooDark's Country Flag

vCash

MY CUE SET UP AND ACCESSORIES:
    John Parris Traditional 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58.5", 9.3mm, 18.45oz, 29.5mm. ADR147 Soft Laminated Tip, Tweetens Triangle Pro Chalk & John Parris Leather Chalk Pouch.
    John Parris 6" Ebony Mini Butt, Short & Long Extendable Extensions.
    John Parris Ultimate 1 Piece Black Leather Wide Case & John Parris Cue Towel.

This is throtts's Country Flag

vCash

I have my own business and emails do get left,,, but always get done eventually. If you take deposits, you then owe ""your client""

JP Majestic
    3/4
    57"
    17oz
    9.5mm Elk

vCash

Thanks for reminding a dream that I have almost forgotten... Well... it has been more than 2.5 years and counting. Have dropped a mail regarding a cha

This is tomwalker147's Country Flag

vCash

I think this is absolutely disgusting. How a bloke can milk money from people and offer such poor service is beyond me.

"just tap it in"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast