Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Trevor White

This is Guy3103's Country Flag

vCash

Default Trevor White

Hello there my old mates.

Been ages... went far away from the baize as soon as my first child was born. And now with a second child arriving it looks like snooker is a fata morgana.

Still about a couple of years ago I guess I sent my favorite TW to Trevor for repair and

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is markz's Country Flag

vCash

Sent you a PM Guy.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket
    Last edited by markz; 4th June 2017 at 10:38 PM.
    Taom chalk, future of snooker

"It's like a nightmare, isn't it? It just keeps getting worse and worse."
    Quote from Color of Money, reminds me of the forum.

vCash

I sent an order in to TW over 2 years ago and have heard nothing, cue should have been with me last march according to TW when I ordered.
    I have

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

If you could, please include me into the list. Been waiting over 2 years now....

This is dan226's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

I see ,I'm not the only one ……
    I've been waiting for 2 and a half years from the January in 2015, and I paid him full amount

vCash

i have ordered more than 20 cues and paid the deposit, also send him 2 cues for repair, now no news at all-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is bigandyg's Country Flag

vCash

This is narl's Country Flag

vCash

This is bigandyg's Country Flag

vCash

Every chance that's right he has bought loads from me in the past and also got half a dozen for Ding to try.

vCash

many thx andrew, hope to see you soon in UK

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast