Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I decided to make a cue

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

For that one you've always wanted...
    https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

vCash

Ok thanks for your order - my customer service person guy Trevor White will send

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

vCash

This is Cue crafty's Country Flag

vCash

This is the best thread I've read in TSF history. : )

No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

vCash

Byrom, I should have two or 3 cues made by 2021, so hope it's not pushing to early for my order.....

This is Dave_marsy's Country Flag

vCash

Is that you playing ...nice brush action 😛

vCash

vCash

I really like the "that's not me saying that, it's everyone else" mantra. Did you work for Theresa May in her election campaign?

vCash

vCash

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast