Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: "What star ... will never win the World Championship?" Explain One's Poll Choices

This is gpfan's Country Flag

vCash

Question "What star ... will never win the World Championship?" Explain One's Poll Choices

This poll had me thinking. Some of the choices are smashing players; what of them has made you voters feel that a particular player shall career bottle the biggest tournament of one's life?

I'll admit, that for years I did not think Selby could win a tiddly-winks contest, so that shows

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket
    Last edited by gpfan; 8th June 2017 at 11:32 AM.
    gpfan

vCash

Me ....I have potted me last ball I think.
    -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is matt926_uk's Country Flag

vCash

Judd Trump, flaws in his technique and temperament

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

vCash

This is JimMalone's Country Flag

vCash

Depends on what you view as a "star". Ding Junhui and Judd Trump are the two obvious huge names, that haven't won the crown. Of those two I think Ding

vCash

gpfan

vCash

gpfan

This is andy carson's Country Flag

vCash

sirius and the pole star wont

vCash

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast