Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: making a cue

vCash

Default making a cue

hi all
    I am making myself a new ash snooker cue as I am due a new cue after 30 years. I have made the shaft but it appears to be slightly uneven even after I have spent about an hour trying to correct it. Does any one have good tips on how to get the shaft perfectly straight. am I expecting t

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

All the latest Snooker News on www.TheSnookerBlog.com

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

This is vmax4steve's Country Flag

vCash

It has to done in stages, cut the 35mm square from a board then leave it for three months to see if it bends. Plane it to a rough taper of about 35mm

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

If you are having problems registering or activating your account please submit a support ticket - Submit Support Ticket

vCash

Very informative post Vmax, thanks. Once you have used the number 7 plane do you drop down to a finishing plane (4 or5) or even down to a little block

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

vCash

thank you that will help a lot. thanks

This is vmax4steve's Country Flag

vCash

This is Shockerz's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

hi all
    Thanks for your replies they are really helpful. obviously I am talking to people who have done this a lot. can I pick your brains regard

vCash

For that one you've always wanted...
    https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

This is Shockerz's Country Flag

vCash

This is RogiBear's Country Flag

vCash

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast